04 May 2009

Intro

As I'm relatively new to bird breeding, I thought I would start this blog to help share tips that I have picked up a long the way to other newcomers and also hopefully pick up some more useful information myself.

I picked up a four sectioned cage late last year and although I had birds before this they where caged only in small cages indoors. I currently have Green Cheeked Conures, Scarlett Breasted Parrots, Indian Ringneck Parrots, Bourke Parrots and Jap Quails. So far I've only had one successful clutch of Scarlet Breasted chicks. I'm currently looking forward to spring when hopefully I will get some further results

I will be listing result I have gotten from each breed of bird (number of eggs, number of chicks, colour mutations  sex, time of year, materials used etc). I'm based on the east coast of Australia.







hit counter

No comments:

Post a Comment