08 December 2015

Aviary reconfigure

Time has come to move on this seasons young. My three Indian Ringnecks have already been sold and two out of the three Red Rumped Parrots are sold (one going to my neighbors).

I have also decided to cut back a bit a reconfigure. Galah's are up for sale and I'll be moving my Princess Parrot pair into their space and my Green Cheeked Conures will also go with trio of Indian Ringneck Parrots (Turk, Milly & Bo Bo) going in their space in hopes of developing another breeding pair with "Bo Bo" laying a egg this season and not hatching it.

This will allow me to move my Red Rumps and other Ringnecks (Boe and Tommy) into my silver aviary and I may even look at placing my hand raised Cockatiel "Tishi" in the aviary too and pairing her with mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment