21 January 2013

Parrots for Sale

The time has come to sell last season young. I'm going to list my blue male and albino female Indian Ringnecks for $80 each and my Green Cheeked Conures for $60 each.

I list on two sites Petlink and Gumtree.

25/1 I have had the most response from Gumtree and I have managed to sell two Green Cheeked Conures and my blue Indian Ringneck.

I have used some of this income to purchase a new female Princess Parrot for $70.


28/2 My Gumtree add is still running, I sold my last Green Cheeked Conure during the week and although I have had several inquires about my Indian Ringneck I'm yet to sell her.

3/3 Final sold my last bird of the season (Albino Indian Ringneck). Just got to be patient and wait to find the correct buyer. I notice when I get a email if I get a name at the end of the email I'm much more likely to get a buyer that is actually interested. grte 

No comments:

Post a Comment