04 January 2013

DNA Testing

I have decided to DNA test my Indian Ringnecks. I wish to pair a female with my Turquiose male "Turk". I most hoping the Creamino mutation will be female but I will also be happy if the Blue mutation is.



It should add some value when I sell them anyway. I'm using DNA Solutions as I have used them before for my male Albino Indian Ringneck "Nippet".
Each bird will cost $17.90 and I'll update the results below.

Creamino            Female
Albino                Female
Blue                   Male

17/1 - I bank deposited and it took about a week for the results to come back after I posted the feathers.

I will keep my Creamino to mate with my spare Turquoise male "Turk".

1 comment:

  1. did you fill out a from as well and did you put ring on their legs

    ReplyDelete