05 July 2016

Aviary Relocate

A broken/blocked sewage pipe has meant I have had to relocate my main aviary. Originally the area was paved which was why I chose the area as it provided a good base for my aviary. I have since found from digging that one of the previous owners simply paved over the access to the sewage pipe.


It has caused a nightmare with housing birds in different cages around the place but has afforded me the opportunity to really clean out and even paint the aviary in its relocation. I have re paved the base with some concrete to seal the base and any gaps between the pavers and aviary itself. To provide stability (to stop it blowing away) I have attached it to the ground with large plastic tent pegs at the front and have used metal formed it brackets to attached it to the rear fence at four points.   

No comments:

Post a Comment